Beginning this week, we're moving all customer pull bins to our computer database in an effort to minimize pull bin errors. We'd just like to take this opportunity to remind you of, and introduce you to some of the new and existing guidelines for pull bins.
- We encourage you to pick up your comics at least once a month if you have a large list! Space is very limited in our shop, and we may reshelve your books if your bin gets out of hand. If you're unable to pick up your books for an extended period of time, please let us know.
- If you haven't left an email or phone number with the staff when setting up a bin, we highly encourage you to do so!
- Please be specific about which titles you would like added to your list. Annuals, Tie-ins, and title relaunches must be added individually to everyone's lists. For example, simply adding 'Batman' to your list will not include all story tie ins or annuals. Those who had The Mighty Thor on their list and would like to collect the new Thor 2018 comic will have to request it seperately.
- Due to the large amount of requests and limited quantities, we do not pull cover requests or variants. All alternate covers and variants are first come, first serve Wednesday mornings.
- At this time, we are only able to add titles which have already been solicted to ship by Diamond. There may be instances where we will ask you to request an addition to your list closer to the release date.
- You can make changes to your pull bin in store, by phone (416-593-0889), or email (email@example.com).
- Those of you who email a weekly list to our reserve address may continue to do so, though we must receive your email by 5PM Tuesday in order to pull your books.